- Peter J. Tanous - Chairman
- Vipin Sahijwani, CFA, FRM - CEO & Chief Investment Officer
- Heather T. Errigo, CFA - Managing Director - Consulting
- Lara C. Hines - Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer
- Adrian B. Kutko, CFA - Managing Director - Consulting
- Kara A. Lilian - Senior Vice President - Performance
- Katherine A. Fleiss, CFA - Vice President - Research
- Melody L. Vaughn - Vice President - Operations
- MARYSUE K. SHORE - Business Development Officer
- Tamika R. Brawner - Associate
- Reed Dame - Performance Analyst
Vipin Sahijwani, CFA, FRM
Mr. Sahijwani is CEO and Chief Investment Officer at Lynx. In his role as CIO, he chairs the Lynx Investment Committee and leads the manager selection efforts. He also manages the Lynx Global Real Asset Fund. Mr. Sahijwani has over 18 years of experience in portfolio management, investment modeling, market analysis and econometrics. Prior to joining Lynx, Mr. Sahijwani was a Portfolio Manager at Arithmetrics, LLC, a hedge fund. Previously, Mr. Sahijwani was a Senior Investment Analyst at Riggs Investment Advisors where he was a key member of the portfolio management team, managing a top quartile small-cap equity portfolio. Earlier in his financial career, Mr. Sahijwani was a Market Analyst with Samtel Display Devices (a venture with Mitsubishi) in India.
Mr. Sahijwani holds a CFA charter (Chartered Financial Analyst) and a FRM Certification (Certified Financial Risk Manager) and has a MBA from The George Washington University, Washington, D.C. where he was awarded the International Student of the Year award. He also has a Masters degree in Market Research and Forecasting from the Center for Management Development in India, and a BA in Economics from The University of Delhi, India. He is a member of the CFA Institute and is the former President of the CFA Society of Washington DC. He currently serves on the board of Public Religion Research Institute (PRRI), a non-profit, nonpartisan organization dedicated to research at the intersection of religion, values and public life.