- Peter J. Tanous - Chairman
- Vipin Sahijwani, CFA, FRM - CEO & Chief Investment Officer
- Heather T. Errigo, CFA - Managing Director - Consulting
- Lara C. Hines - Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer
- Adrian B. Kutko, CFA - Managing Director - Consulting
- Kara A. Lilian - Senior Vice President - Performance
- Katherine A. Fleiss, CFA - Vice President - Research
- Melody L. Vaughn - Vice President - Operations
- MARYSUE K. SHORE - Business Development Officer
- Tamika R. Brawner - Associate
- Reed Dame - Performance Analyst
MARYSUE K. SHORE
Ms. Shore directs business development at Lynx Investment Advisory with a focus on non-profit organizations. In addition to her role at Lynx, Ms. Shore is President of Global Business Strategies (GBS) where she brings a depth of experience in identifying market opportunities and structuring business and investment transactions in emerging markets.
Prior to founding GBS, Ms. Shore served as Senior Advisor to the President and as Director of African Affairs at the Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC), focusing its equity funds, financing and insurance activities on investment opportunities in Africa. She was also responsible for coordinating OPIC’s efforts in the information and communication technology sector.
Earlier in her career, Ms. Shore worked at the World Bank Group, first in the Southern Africa Department and later directing the Information for Development Program (infoDev), a global, multi-investor fund providing financing to telecommunication and information technology projects worldwide.
She holds a Master’s degree in International Business from the Thunderbird School of Global Management and a Bachelor’s degree with honors in Business Management and in Spanish from the College of St. Thomas in St. Paul, Minnesota. She has completed coursework in international finance and marketing at the Universidad de San Luis in Madrid, Spain. She is proficient in Spanish, French and Portuguese.
On April 15, 2002, she was formally adopted as a member of the Maasai tribe of Kenya.