- Peter J. Tanous - Chairman
- Vipin Sahijwani, CFA, FRM - CEO & Chief Investment Officer
- Heather T. Errigo, CFA - Managing Director - Consulting
- Lara C. Hines - Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer
- Adrian B. Kutko, CFA - Managing Director - Consulting
- Kara A. Lilian - Senior Vice President - Performance
- Katherine A. Fleiss, CFA - Vice President - Research
- Melody L. Vaughn - Vice President - Operations
- MARYSUE K. SHORE - Business Development Officer
- Tamika R. Brawner - Associate
- Reed Dame - Performance Analyst
Katherine A. Fleiss, CFA
As a member of the research team, Ms. Fleiss is involved in the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the research effort. She shares in the responsibility of manager selection and due diligence for prospective investments, as well as assists with the monitoring and risk management of the firm's current managers. In addition, she supports the management of the Global Real Assets Portfolio.
Prior to joining Lynx in 2010, Ms. Fleiss worked as a Research Consultant for Columbia Partners Investment Management LLC, a money management firm. Prior to that, she worked as a Research Associate for Arden Asset Management LLC, a New York based fund of funds. Additionally, she was a Research Analyst in the Prime Brokerage Group of Merrill Lynch & Co. She began her career as a Consultant in the Financial Services Industry Practice of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.
Ms. Fleiss has a B.A. in Economics from Union College. She completed her CFA designation in 2009. She is a member of the CFA Institute and the CFA Society of Washington, DC.