- Peter J. Tanous - Chairman
- Vipin Sahijwani, CFA, FRM - CEO & Chief Investment Officer
- Heather T. Errigo, CFA - Managing Director - Consulting
- Lara C. Hines - Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer
- Adrian B. Kutko, CFA - Managing Director - Consulting
- Kara A. Lilian - Senior Vice President - Performance
- Katherine A. Fleiss, CFA - Vice President - Research
- Melody L. Vaughn - Vice President - Operations
- MARYSUE K. SHORE - Business Development Officer
- Tamika R. Brawner - Associate
- Reed Dame - Performance Analyst
Adrian B. Kutko, CFA
Mr. Kutko advises institutional, high net worth and family office clients for Lynx. His responsibilities include asset allocation policy, portfolio construction and manager due diligence. He has over 20 years of broad-based investment and client service experience.
Mr. Kutko rejoined Lynx after two years at GenSpring Family Offices in Chevy Chase, Maryland, where he managed portfolios for ultra-high net worth clients. Prior to GenSpring, Mr. Kutko was a Senior Consultant and Managing Director at Lynx for six years.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Kutko worked for Fidelity Investments in Bethesda, Maryland, for over six years. While at Fidelity, he advised on asset allocation policy, investment management strategies, retirement planning, and a range of other investment and wealth management related issues. He also conducted frequent educational seminars on a variety of investment topics, including asset allocation, fixed income investing and retirement planning.
Mr. Kutko holds a CFA Charter and is a member of the CFA Institute and CFA Society of Washington, DC. He also serves on the Board of Trustees and is Treasurer and Chairman of the Finance Committee of Concord Hill School in Chevy Chase, Maryland. Mr. Kutko has an MBA in Finance from the University of Maryland, College Park, and a B.S. in Finance from the University of Delaware. He is Series 65 registered.